Thematic Area are
The activities carried out in the CYTED are framed in Themes.
The General Asamble establishes the priority areas in which to concentrate the Science , Technology and Innovation effort.
Area Committees are the technical control agencies , which aim to design the proposed action of each area taking into account the situation in the region and ensure the efficient functioning of the actions financed within its scope .
The functions of Area Committees :
- Analyze regional needs in scientific , technological and innovation field .
- Preparing proposals Annual Operating Plan Area , which must collect research priorities during that period.
- To monitor the actions developed in the area and perform intermediate reviews .
- Support the General Secretariat in the evaluation process .
- Encourage the submission of Shares CYTED to the different calls .
- Promote mechanisms for evaluating the results.
Thematic Area are: